Thursday, November 11, 2010

Would you like to create a blog?

If you would be interested in creating a blog for your class, I would be happy to help! You can place links to sites that you are working on in class. Students would be able to access them at home. You could also post videos, book discussions, and many more things on the blog. I created a blog with my class and they love it! Take a look at our classroom blog!  We are just getting started.  I am hoping to use this blog more often in my class throughout the year.
http://www.powell4thgrade.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Your awesome Kim! Love the ideas and your blog:) Thanks

    Tara S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara!
    I would love to hear about some of the things you have used in your classroom also!! Any SMART board sites you recommend?

    ReplyDelete