Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hello- I'm a LiveBinder

     Today during our MAET class we had the opportunity to become a tech tool.  We took some time to learn about a tool that we were interested in learning more about.  I have always been very curious about creating a LiveBinder.  I took a few minutes to learn about LiveBinders to be able to share it with my teammates.  The class then proceeded to "speed date" as tech tools, to provide the opportunity to learn about a variety of  web 2.0 tools.  It was such a creative way to find out about a variety of tools! I have seen (and bookmarked) many LiveBinders that others have shared.  Now it is my turn to step up and give back!
    The first thing that I love about Livebinders is that it has a "LiveBinder It" tool that you can add right to your bookmarking bar, which allows for easy access.  I also love that you can binder several sites, documents and videos about a particular topic in a binder with one URL address.  Previously I have put each website on my blog, which can take up a lot of space!  It is also hard to go back the links start accumulating!  This would definitely solve this problem!
Take a look at the LiveBinders that I have created! Caution:  They are still a work in progress!  Hopefully they will be helpful to others in the future!
   Division LiveBinder
 Web 2.0 tools LiveBinder

No comments:

Post a Comment